Associate professor for the Department of Social Pedagogy, with a focus on teaching pedagogical subjects in the areas of pedagogy / social pedagogy
The Dean of the Faculty of Education, Masaryk University calls a tender in accordance with § 77 of Act No. 111/98 Coll. for a position of Associate professor for the Department of Social Pedagogy with a focus on teaching pedagogical subjects in the areas of pedagogy / social pedagogy / pedagogy of leisure time / tutorship (time load 0.2 with the possibility of extension).
- Scientific-pedagogical title of associate professor in the field of social pedagogy / pedagogy,
- professional creative activity in the field,
- experience in solving research and development projects – especially in the areas of social pedagogy and leisure time pedagogy,
- experience from international cooperation (required list of real outputs from completed internships, participation in projects, etc.);
- flexibility and willingness to participate in the development of quality undergraduate student training (Bc, Mgr., PhD.),
- ability to develop doctoral studies,
- potential for Czech and international professional / research activities (required list of foreign conferences, internships, participation in projects, etc.),
- knowledge of English (min. Level B2), additional language skills an advantage,
- ability to teach in Czech and in English language or another foreign language (Erasmus students),
- good organizational and communication skills, independence, responsibility, proactivity.
The deadline for submitting applications together with a motivational letter, CV, certification of education (without a notarial verification) and an overview of professional experience is 31.05.2021
To apply, complete an application at the university job e-Application system
To apply for this job please visit www.muni.cz.