- Your Perfect Minnesota North Shore Road Tripby Emily on February 25, 2021 at 2:00 pm
Hit the open road along Lake Superior on this unforgettable midwestern road trip. On Minnesota’s North Shore, you’ll find plenty of delightful pockets of nature, scenic lookouts, and so much more. For non-Minnesotans looking to get outdoors, consider starting your journey in Minneapolis where it’s easiest to rent a car or camper van. From there, Related posts:The 21 Best Things to Do in and Around Cancún The Best Places to Visit in California in the Winter Emerald Bay in Lake Tahoe Guide
- The 17 Best National Parks to Visit in the Springby Emily on February 23, 2021 at 2:00 pm
Spring is such a special time of year to get outside and explore. Snowy landscapes transform into brightly-colored hills of wildflowers, animals reemerge from their long winter naps, and all the while our knees finally get the sunshine they’ve been waiting for since October! Whether you’re heading out for a much-needed spring break road trip, Related posts:The 21 Best Things to Do in and Around Cancún The Best Places to Visit in California in the Winter Emerald Bay in Lake Tahoe Guide
- I Majorly Failed Solo Hiking in the Snowby Kristin on February 21, 2021 at 2:00 pm
The morning was relaxed and cozy. I watched the sun rise as I sipped on morning coffee, readying myself for the hike ahead. I’d made a commitment the day prior to hike every day for 30 days, and set my sights on Mount Rose for day two. It was important for me to do this Related posts:What I Never Told You: The Be My Travel Muse Story Women in Relationships Explain Why they Travel Solo Solo Female Travel in Europe: Everything You Need to Know
- The 7 Best Airbnbs in Sedona, Arizonaby Chloe on February 18, 2021 at 2:00 pm
Nestled in the Arizona’s red rock landscape, Sedona is a funky area with some of the best views in the state. This funky town has a reputation for being super spiritual as the home of four energy vortexes (if you’re wondering what the heck an energy vortex is, check out this BMTM post.) But besides Related posts:The Best Girlfriend Weekend Getaways in the USA Camping in Arizona: Where to Go & What to Know An Awesome Arizona Itinerary
- 27 of the Best Places to Visit in the USA in the Springby Emily on February 16, 2021 at 2:00 pm
Springtime can be a magical and refreshing time to travel. Maybe you’re coming out from winter hibernation for a quick road trip, or you’re finally able to break in those new hiking boots you were gifted for Christmas. Personally, I look forward to blooms and greenery after nature wakes up from her winter slumber. Everything Related posts:The 21 Best Things to Do in and Around Cancún The Best Places to Visit in California in the Winter Emerald Bay in Lake Tahoe Guide
- Best Things to do in Cancun, Mexicoby The Planet D on February 26, 2021 at 2:51 pm
Cancun, you either love it or hate it. We for one love it! With its white sand beaches, zany nightlife and endless rows of hotels, Cancun calls us back again and again. But there are plenty of things to do in Cancun besides chilling at the beach. There is a reason Cancun is the top Read the original post Best Things to do in Cancun, Mexico on The Planet D: Adventure Travel Blog.
- The Best Places to Visit in Santorini, Greeceby The Planet D on February 25, 2021 at 3:10 pm
Santorini is known for it’s sprawling whitewashed villages clinging to the high sea cliffs overlooking the Aegean Sea. But there are so many places to visit in Santorini that it will surprise you. There is so much to do on this gorgeous Greek island that it requires a lot more time than just a day Read the original post The Best Places to Visit in Santorini, Greece on The Planet D: Adventure Travel Blog.
- More Than Monasteries – Things to do in Meteora Greeceby The Planet D on February 24, 2021 at 1:56 pm
There are many other things to do in Meteora than just exploring the monasteries of Meteora. Although you cannot visit this magical land filled with monoliths without touring them. Meteora is a thriving community filled with friendly Greek traditions that is surrounded by the most beautiful landscape on earth! Located a four-hour drive from Athens, Read the original post More Than Monasteries – Things to do in Meteora Greece on The Planet D: Adventure Travel Blog.
- Unique Galapagos Islands Animals in Photosby The Planet D on February 23, 2021 at 2:31 pm
What makes the Galapagos Islands so special to visit? The animals of course! The animals in the Galapagos Islands are part of a unique ecosystem that houses species endemic only to the islands. It was Charles Darwin who brought the Galapagos animals to the world’s attention when he joined Captain Fitzroy on the HMS Beagle Read the original post Unique Galapagos Islands Animals in Photos on The Planet D: Adventure Travel Blog.
- 16 Delightful Things to do in Skiathos, Greeceby The Planet D on February 22, 2021 at 2:01 pm
With beautiful beaches and a thriving nightlife, Skiathos is popular with local Greek and European tourists. If you are wondering what its like to visit Skiathos, keep reading to see all the things to do in Skiathos, Greece. Located in the northwest Aegean Sea, Skiathos feels like what Crete or Santorini would have been 20 Read the original post 16 Delightful Things to do in Skiathos, Greece on The Planet D: Adventure Travel Blog.
- A History of Cathedralsby Gary Arndt on February 26, 2021 at 9:24 am
Transcript If you have ever traveled in Europe, odds are you have visited at least one major cathedral. These massive religious buildings were and still are, the architectural centerpieces in most cities. Yet, most visitors to a cathedral will usually walk around, gawking at lofty ceilings and old art without ever really knowing what they ... Read moreA History of Cathedrals The post A History of Cathedrals appeared first on Everything Everywhere Travel Blog.
- Copyright Traps, aka Mountweazelsby Gary Arndt on February 25, 2021 at 10:14 am
Transcript Copyright is what protects creators from having someone copy and make money off of their work without compensation. However, there are some things like directories or maps which have information that can be difficult to copyright. It’s just presenting information or data which exists out in the real world. Such creators of maps and ... Read moreCopyright Traps, aka Mountweazels The post Copyright Traps, aka Mountweazels appeared first on Everything Everywhere Travel Blog.
- A History of Mars Explorationby Gary Arndt on February 24, 2021 at 8:00 am
Transcript Ever since humans looked up at the stars they noticed that a few of them were different from the others. They moved. These moving points of light were planets. One of those points of light was, of course, the planet Mars. This first observation of Mars by early humans slowly and inexorably lead to ... Read moreA History of Mars Exploration The post A History of Mars Exploration appeared first on Everything Everywhere Travel Blog.
- The London Beer Floodby Gary Arndt on February 23, 2021 at 9:34 am
Transcript Early 19th century London was a dangerous, dirty, dingy place with tons of poverty and a lot of drinking. Alcoholism was common and excessive drinking, especially amongst lower-income people in London, was the norm, not the exception. All of that alcohol had to be produced, which meant lots of breweries and lots of beer. ... Read moreThe London Beer Flood The post The London Beer Flood appeared first on Everything Everywhere Travel Blog.
- Base Units of Measurementby Gary Arndt on February 22, 2021 at 5:55 am
Transcript Every day we are constantly using measurements. We have ways of measuring distance, temperature, time, light, pressure, energy….everything. Yet, why do we measure everything the way we do? Why is a second, a second, and why is a meter, a meter? Learn more about why our units of measurement are the way they are ... Read moreBase Units of Measurement The post Base Units of Measurement appeared first on Everything Everywhere Travel Blog.
- What to visit in Dushanbe the capital of Tajikistanby João Leitão on April 5, 2020 at 9:40 pm
- What to visit in Kathmandu the capital of Nepalby João Leitão on April 5, 2020 at 3:13 pm
- Japan Budget Accommodation and Backpackers Hotelsby João Leitão on April 4, 2020 at 9:41 pm
- What to visit in Chisinau the capital of Moldovaby João Leitão on April 4, 2020 at 3:14 pm
- What to visit in Montevideo the capital of Uruguayby João Leitão on April 4, 2020 at 10:10 am
- The Best Camping Essentials for Your Dogby The Blonde Abroad on February 26, 2021 at 5:20 am
Here’s what your four-legged friend needs to love life in the great outdoors. These are the best camping essentials for your dog! The post The Best Camping Essentials for Your Dog appeared first on The Blonde Abroad.
- A Perfect Dubai Itinerary – 1 to 3 daysby Sandy N Vyjay on February 23, 2021 at 12:34 pm
Dubai is a luxury travel destination for visitors coming for a vacation as well as business travellers. Here is a perfect Dubai Itinerary – 1 to 3 days. Dubai is considered one of the most luxurious, indulgent and adventurous cities in the world.…
- Travel Tips For The Philippines – Essential Philippines Travel Tipsby Sandy N Vyjay on February 21, 2021 at 10:35 pm
Check out this blog post for some important travel tips for the Philippines and things you should know before visiting the Philippines. What vaccinations do you need? Is a Visa Required? How do you behave respectfully towards Filipinos? I’ll tell you that and much more in my travel tips for your vacation in the Philippines.…
- Le Meridien Goa, Calangute – A Reviewby Sandy N Vyjay on February 18, 2021 at 12:27 pm
The Le Meridien Goa, Calangute is a 5-star luxury hotel centrally located and a nice place to explore North Goa from. Goa, the land of beaches and a unique tapestry of culture is a dream destination for tourists and beckons throughout the year.…
- Four Seasons Resort Mauritius At Anahita – A Reviewby Sandy N Vyjay on February 16, 2021 at 11:17 am
Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita is an ultra-luxury resort on the eastern coast of Mauritius nestling on the edge of the Indian Ocean. Mauritius is synonymous with exotic beaches and uber-luxury resorts that are the stuff that dreams are made of.…
- 30 Places To Visit Near Bangalore Within 100 Kmsby Sandy N Vyjay on February 12, 2021 at 2:11 pm
Here is a list of top places to visit near Bangalore within 100 Kms, these make for amazing road trips and day trips from Bangalore. Are you thinking of places to visit near Bangalore within 100 Kms? A day outing in Bangalore, Karnataka, without too much driving?…
- South Africa Garden Route: the best stops and adventures for your next road trip!by Sebastian Canaves on September 3, 2019 at 12:00 am
Is there nothing better for you than to explore a country with a car? Then you definitely have to put this tour onto the list of your next road trips: the Garden Route in South Africa! Wonderful scenery, delicious food, good wine, super nice people and lots of adventures await you! And the best part: Der Beitrag South Africa Garden Route: the best stops and adventures for your next road trip! erschien zuerst auf Off The Path > International.
- How to overcome jetlag: 10 tips that really work!by Sebastian Canaves on July 7, 2018 at 12:00 am
Intro Tips to beat jetlag 1. At Home2. Set your watch3. Sleep-Wake-Rhythm4. Try melatonin5. Drink plenty of water6. Stay overnight7. Adjust to destination8. Daylight or make it dark9. Take it easy10. On your way back home Summary You know that feeling don’t you? You step off the plane, full of excitement and anticipation after a Der Beitrag How to overcome jetlag: 10 tips that really work! erschien zuerst auf Off The Path > International.
- Road trip Scotland: What you can experience on a tour of Scotland!by Sebastian Canaves on March 17, 2018 at 12:00 am
Introduction Overview Highlights Cities EdinburghGlasgow Routes 1. Highlands adventure2. Coastline and historyNorthern adventure Summary Road Trip Scotland: An incredible country! I think I have never been to one single place as often as to Scotland. This Northern part of Great Britain simply has so much to offer! Surreal landscapes like the Isle of Skye, cool cities like Edinburgh, Der Beitrag Road trip Scotland: What you can experience on a tour of Scotland! erschien zuerst auf Off The Path > International.
- Tarifa Spain: the coolest place in southern Europe!by Sebastian Canaves on March 15, 2018 at 12:00 am
Intro Where to stay Things to do Activities & Adventures Cafes & Restaurants Getting There Rental Car Summary I’ve got a new favorite place: Tarifa by Cadiz in Spain! It might be small, but it surprisingly has a lot to offer! The super beautiful beaches will absolutely blow your mind. The sweet old town has many Der Beitrag Tarifa Spain: the coolest place in southern Europe! erschien zuerst auf Off The Path > International.
- BACKPACKING FOR BEGINNERS: 12 TIPS THAT WILL MAKE YOUR EXPERIENCE BETTER!by Sebastian Canaves on March 13, 2018 at 12:00 am
I’ve decided where I am going next. Next week I will be chilling by the beach, do a lot of surfing and drink many fresh fruit shakes. Conni and I spontaneously booked a cheap flight to backpack in Nicaragua to launch our upcoming Blog Camp Online Course next week. Nowadays, everything goes really fast. I Der Beitrag BACKPACKING FOR BEGINNERS: 12 TIPS THAT WILL MAKE YOUR EXPERIENCE BETTER! erschien zuerst auf Off The Path > International.
- Allbirds Tree Breezers Review: Ultra Comfortable, Sustainable Flatsby Erin on January 26, 2021 at 8:00 am
A detailed review of my new favourite ballet flats
- 24 Best Things to Do in Nelson, New Zealandby Erin on January 17, 2021 at 1:00 am
An updated guide to the best activities and restaurants at the top of the South Island
- 14 Best Day Trips from Melbourneby Erin on December 8, 2020 at 8:00 pm
Our favourite day trips from Melbourne in Victoria, Australia plus suggestions from other travel bloggers
- 25 Best Coffee Table Travel Books to Inspire Wanderlustby Erin on November 30, 2020 at 10:00 pm
An inspiring coffee table travel book makes the perfect gift. These are our favourites (updated 2020).
- 50 Best Gifts for Travelers: Unique Ideas for Every Budgetby Erin on November 22, 2020 at 9:00 pm
Are you looking for gift ideas for travel lovers? These are our picks for the best useful travel gifts including ideas for exploring the world at home.
- Feed has no items.
- How to Get a Japan Tourist Visa in UAE (United Arab Emirates)by Lyza Paloma on February 26, 2021 at 2:24 pm
Here’s a guide on How to get a Japan Tourist Visa in UAE (United Arab Emirates). Though UAE nationals are visa-exempt for Japan, those residents that are not visa-exempt or Emirate can apply at the Embassy or Consulate of Japan. Where you apply will depend on which Emirate you live... The post How to Get a Japan Tourist Visa in UAE (United Arab Emirates) appeared first on Two Monkeys Travel Group.
- How to Get a Temporary Residence for Digital Nomads in Croatia (Croatia Digital Nomad Visa)by Lyza Paloma on February 26, 2021 at 10:23 am
Another country is added to our list of places where Digital Nomads can work remotely and live for a while; Croatia. This gorgeous Central European country offers Temporary Residence for remote workers. Check out how you can get a Croatia Digital Nomad Visa. Croatia is a European Country that lies... The post How to Get a Temporary Residence for Digital Nomads in Croatia (Croatia Digital Nomad Visa) appeared first on Two Monkeys Travel Group.
- Weekend Itinerary in Biarritz, France: How to Spend 3 Days in Biarritzby Fatima Turla on February 25, 2021 at 2:31 pm
Looking for inspiration for a weekend in Biarritz? Read our tips below on the things to do in Biarritz, France plus a sample weekend itinerary, where to stay, how to get around, and the best restaurants to try! Biarritz, France is the beautiful seaside town on the Southwestern side of France. It’s... The post Weekend Itinerary in Biarritz, France: How to Spend 3 Days in Biarritz appeared first on Two Monkeys Travel Group.
- How to Travel by Boat from Malaysia to Indonesia (A Traveler’s Guide)by Lyza Paloma on February 24, 2021 at 4:46 pm
In this article, you will know how to travel by boat from Malaysia to Indonesia. If you want to jump from Malaysia to Indonesia, you could do so by boat and not by plane. You can skip land travel to Singapore and go directly to spots in Indonesia. Malaysia and... The post How to Travel by Boat from Malaysia to Indonesia (A Traveler’s Guide) appeared first on Two Monkeys Travel Group.
- The Top 10 Most Beautiful Beaches in Jamaicaby Two Monkeys Travel - Contributor on February 23, 2021 at 4:44 pm
On the Caribbean lies a country full of amazing beaches full of marine life and the home of Reggae. You probably know world-renowned Bob Marley and the world record holder Usain Bolt, yes, they are both from Jamaica. Relax and enjoy the culture, music and the breeze of this striking... The post The Top 10 Most Beautiful Beaches in Jamaica appeared first on Two Monkeys Travel Group.
- Feed has no items.
- Feed has no items.
- Leaving Las Vegas $300,000 richer: Tourist hits jackpot at airport slot machineby USA TODAY on February 26, 2021 at 10:41 pm
A woman from Texas won the jackpot on a Wheel of Fortune slot machine while waiting for a flight home.
- National parks visitation dropped in 2020. Here are the most popular ones.by USA TODAY on February 26, 2021 at 9:08 pm
COVID closures played a role in reshuffling the makeup of 2020's top 10 most-visited parks list, but 15 parks set new visitation records.
- These were the most-visited national parks in 2020by USA TODAY on February 26, 2021 at 9:08 pm
COVID-19 closures resulted in a reshuffling of the top 10 most-visited national parks in America. See the most-visited parks.
- Green Book' inspires new generation of Black travel guides, podcastsby USA TODAY on February 26, 2021 at 8:56 pm
In the wake of the Oscar-winning movie and with nods to the book's heritage, modern authors highlight Black-owned businesses and travel experiences.
- A look inside the Green Book, which guided Black travelers through a segregated and hostile Americaby USA TODAY on February 26, 2021 at 8:47 pm
Green Book, in detail: Learn about guide that helped Black travelers.
- Last resorts: The seaside towns fighting to show they’re more than just relicsby Sean Smith on February 26, 2021 at 7:00 pm
Once hotspots for British holidaymakers, seaside towns fell out of favour when affordable package holidays took over. With staycations set to rise in popularity, there’s much work to do, writes Sean Smith
- Kenya safari: A love affair with the wildby Calvin Cottar on February 26, 2021 at 1:23 pm
Love, romance and adventure are all part of a timeless story best experienced through the hidden delights of the luxury Kenya safari. While it might have changed in many ways over the last 100 years, the magic of safari is still very much alive and intimately connected to the essence of the original safari. Falling The post Kenya safari: A love affair with the wild appeared first on A Luxury Travel Blog.
- 5 questions to ask yourself when buying new skisby Nadine Robb on February 26, 2021 at 11:33 am
There comes a time for most snow sport enthusiasts when they ponder the question, “should I buy my own skis”. The answer to that will vary depending on your personal situation, ski goals, frequency of skiing and budget – but if you have arrived at that question, here are 5 more to ask yourself when The post 5 questions to ask yourself when buying new skis appeared first on A Luxury Travel Blog.
- The Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon & Diamond Beachby Ryan Connolly on February 25, 2021 at 12:46 pm
Similar to last month’s post, I want to hand out another love letter to one place in particular in Iceland that never fails to impress – the Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon. And by extension, the Diamond Beach. This is a location in the south east of Iceland that changes every time I see it. I don’t The post The Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon & Diamond Beach appeared first on A Luxury Travel Blog.
- 5 things to think about when photographing marketsby Darren Lewey on February 24, 2021 at 12:54 pm
One element of your photography you can capture when travelling abroad, is a flavour of the place and its people. Markets are a unique draw for this, bringing together all kinds of characters as well as goods on sale, which are unique to the location. Most likely they will be busy places and your senses The post 5 things to think about when photographing markets appeared first on A Luxury Travel Blog.
- Mallorca’s 9 Michelin starsby Deirdre O'Connor on February 23, 2021 at 9:32 pm
Over the last two decades Mallorca has accomplished a culinary transformation. A complete overhaul from the tourist fare of old to one of the world’s most appetising destinations and not just for its World Heritage landscapes, pristine beaches, local culture and world class luxury hotels but also for it’s outstanding food scene. A wave has The post Mallorca’s 9 Michelin stars appeared first on A Luxury Travel Blog.
- The 20 best soups around the worldon February 26, 2021 at 2:27 pm
If a bowl of soup strikes you as the ultimate in comfort, you've got plenty of company. So here are 20 of the world's best soups -- from Mexico to Japan -- to fill stomach and soul.
- South Africans get their tongues round Gqeberha, the new name for Port Elizabethon February 26, 2021 at 11:47 am
South Africa's city of Port Elizabeth has been officially renamed to Gqeberha -- derived from the Xhosa language -- the native tongue of late political hero Nelson Mandela.
- 'Firefall' 2021 lights up in orange glory -- and Yosemite has extended the viewingon February 25, 2021 at 7:43 pm
For all the world, it looks like dangerous hot lava streaming down the side of a cliff. But no, that's not volcanic activity in Yosemite National Park in California.
- Cheese rolls: How a humble snack became a signature New Zealand foodon February 25, 2021 at 1:16 am
A cheese roll may seem simple: it's basically a slice of bread with cheese-based filling, rolled up and toasted until slightly crispy.
- Dolphin 'stampede' caught on cameraon February 24, 2021 at 6:39 pm
A dolphin tour off the coast of Newport Beach, California, got a special treat when they encountered a "stampede" of dolphins.