NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC Dual LED Student Microscope – 50+ pc Science Kit Includes Set of 10 Prepared Biological & 10 Blank Slides, Lab Shrimp Experiment, 10x-25x Optical Glass Lenses and more! (Silver)
Style: Student Microscope Kit
|Age Range (Description)||8 years and up|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||7.25 x 5.7 x 12.5 inches|
|Item Weight||2 Pounds|
About this item
- TWO MICROSCOPES IN ONE! Use the lower LED lights to view biological specimens on slides or switch over to the upper lights to examine 3D objects in intricate detail. The perfect STEM activity for boys and girls.
- OVER 50 ACCESSORIES INCLUDED – Explore a curated set of 10 prepared slides with a range of biological specimens, then create your own with the included blank slides and covers, tweezers, and an eye-dropper. This complete kit also includes a Petri dish for plant labs, a mini geode, and more!
- POWERFUL LEARNING TOOL – This microscope features two sets of optical glass lenses providing 20x and 50x magnification, and is easy to operate making learning fun and accessible for young scientists. Kids science experiments have never been so fun!
- BRINE SHRIMP EXPERIMENT INCLUDED – Track the life cycle of brine shrimp with the complete included experiment! Includes hatchery station, shrimp eggs, petri dish, and lab manual. Includes a detailed, full-color STEM learning guide.
- HIGH-QUALITY EDUCATIONAL TOYS – National Geographic is proud to make the highest quality hands-on science toys, and all our products are backed by exceptional service.
Teach your child about the history of microscopes, proper slide preparation, biology and more!
Enjoy the thrill of discovery with this fascinating STEM learning activity that includes over 50 accessories and is the perfect introduction to microscopes.
Featuring high-quality glass optics and powerful LED lights that illuminate slides from below and 3D objects from above, this microscope is the perfect tool for your budding scientist.
This Kit Includes:
- Two sets of optical glass lenses providing 20x and 50x magnification
- 10 prepared slides with a range of biological specimens
- A slide storage box
- 10 blank slides
- 10 slide covers
- 10 slide labels
- Brine shrimp eggs and hatchery station
- Tweezers and an eye dropper for slide prep
- Petri dish for plant labs
- A mini geode
- Microscopes Learning Guide with full operating instructions
In the Brine Shrimp Experiment, students observe the life cycle of tiny ocean creatures. Your child will gain valuable hands-on experience in the scientific method, visual analysis, note taking, scientific procedure and more.
Examine the 10 professionally prepared slides that include specimens ranging from earthworms to muscle tissue to fungi and lichen.
Compare the prepared slides to the slides you prepare using samples collected at home. Encourage your child to explore the world around them and take a closer look at everyday objects like leaves, potato chips, rocks, and fingernails. A perfect gift for boys and girls of all ages providing endless hours of fun.
National Geographic Toys makes the highest quality hands-on science toys, and all products are backed by exceptional service.
About the National Geographic Society: With a mission to inspire people to care about the planet, the National Geographic Society is one of the world’s largest nonprofit scientific and educational organizations.
|Product Dimensions||7.25 x 5.7 x 12.5 inches|
|Item Weight||2 pounds|
|Domestic Shipping||Item can be shipped within U.S.|
|International Shipping||This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More|
|Item model number||NGMICROSCOPE|
|Customer Reviews||4.6 out of 5 stars 2,097 ratings|
4.6 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank||#2,120 in Toys & Games (See Top 100 in Toys & Games)|
#4 in Kids’ Microscopes
#41 in Educational Science Kits
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||July 12, 2016|
|Manufacturer||Discover with Dr. Cool|
|Country of Origin||China|
Warranty & Support
Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?