- You will develop methods for the prospective life cycle assessment of novel, climate-friendly energy technologies, e.g. Power-2-X
- You will validate these methods on different process routes for the use of regenerative energies for Power-2-X strategies
- In this way, you support an integrative sustainability assessment of energy technologies.
- You publish your scientific results in renowned journals and present them at national and international conferences
- An above-average university degree (master) in the field of engineering, natural or environmental science or related disciplines
- Very good knowledge of Life Cycle Assessment
- Profound knowledge of chemical process technology
- Familiarity with programming (z. B. Python) preferable
We work on the very latest issues that impact our society and are offering you the chance to actively help in shaping the change! We support you in your work with:
- A large research campus with green spaces, offering the best possible means for networking with colleagues and pursuing sports alongside work
- Comprehensive training courses and individual opportunities for personal and professional further development
- Extensive company health management
- Ideal conditions for balancing work and private life, as well as a family-friendly corporate policy
- Flexible work (location) arrangements, e.g. remote work
- Full-time position with the option of slightly reduced working hours and 30 days of annual leave
- Targeted services for international employees, e.g. through our International Advisory Service
We offer you an exciting and varied role in an international and interdisciplinary working environment. The position is initially for a fixed term of 3 years, with possible long-term prospects. Salary and social benefits will conform to the provisions of the Collective Agreement for the Public Service (TVöD-Bund). Depending on the applicant`s qualifications and the precise nature of the tasks, salary grade 13 TVöD-Bund.
We welcome applications from people with diverse backgrounds, e.g. in terms of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation / identity, and social, ethnic and religious origin. A diverse and inclusive working environment with equal opportunities in which everyone can realize their potential is important to us.