As a Registration Officer you will be responsible for the administrative processing of tuition-related data.
- HOURS28 hr.
- SALARY INDICATION€ 2,471 – € 3,336
- DEADLINE14 Aug 2022
- As a Registration Officer within the SAS Registration Office, you and your colleague are responsible for the administrative control and correct handling of data and regulations concerning tuition fees, such as (digital) authorisations, interim changes to tuition fee amounts, collection and reminder processes, and the handling and controlling of payments by scholarship providers.
- You are primarily responsible for the exam office, in which you process graduation letters, deliver diplomas correctly, and ensure that the transfer process from bachelor students to a master degree programme is done correctly.
- You will participate in (improvement) projects and change processes within the student administrative chain, with the aim of serving students even better.
- You will participate in national consultations in the field of tuition fees and student administration.
- Of course, you are responsible for keeping up with national and international developments in the field of tuition fees, enrolment and disenrollment; you initiate the optimisation of the processes and work instructions, and you will discuss these matters with colleagues and students.
- You work and think at MBO+/HBO level and have affinity with working in an educational environment.
- You have completed a relevant financial-administrative education, or you have work experience with preferably debtor administration.
- Working with multiple, automated, often changing (financial) processes is familiar to you and you are capable of keeping overview of these processes.
- A sense of responsibility and a service-oriented attitude are a must.
- You enjoy researching matters and looking critically at processes and their implementation.
- You command excellent oral and written expression skills in Dutch and English (your level is demonstrably comparable to an IELTS certificate test score of 7.0).
- You have experience in working with different administrative systems and drawing up work procedures.
- Processing large numbers of registrations and registrations poses no problem for you and you are able to organise your work well during busy periods.
- You have experience and affinity with internationalisation in higher education and knowledge of laws and regulations pertaining to these.
- Finally, you also have problem-solving skills, you feel comfortable in a continuously changing organisation, and you are flexible, stress-resistant, accurate, and positive.
We offer you a challenging position for 28 hours a week in a dynamic work environment, for the time being for a period of 1 year, with the prospect of permanent employment. Your salary (scale 7 Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities) is at least € 2471.- and a maximum of € 3336.- gross per month with a full-time appointment of 38 hours per week.
- A vibrant, green campus
- Both physical and online collaboration with all your colleagues.
- A warm welcome from approximately 30 enthusiastic and committed colleagues who work together to guide (prospective) students capably through the process of admission to enrolment and certification.
- An exciting job in an international environment.
- Contact with (international) students.
- The opportunity to become an expert in your field.
- A beautiful area to go for a walk.
- Space for relaxation by exercising for free on campus.
INFORMATION AND APPLICATION
For further information, please contact Ms. A. Tool, team leader Student Affairs & Services, telephone (053) 4891885 or e-mail email@example.com, or Mrs. S.D.E. Oolhorst, Head of Student Affairs & Services, telephone (053) 4892121, e-mail S.D.E.Oolhorst@utwente.nl.