As an LCA post-doc, you will join our research team and carry out diverse tasks, that include: (i) collecting and analyzing life cycle inventory data from literature; (ii) performing Life Cycle evaluations of innovative technical concepts for developed solar systems within the project; (iii) conducting literature review on environmental and social impacts of (novel) reflector technology for solar energy harvesting; (iv) communicating and discussing your work with engineers, social scientists and societal groups of interest.
A PhD degree in quantitative data analysis and sustainability related fields, with academic or work experience in environmental data collection and LCA projects. You should have the ability to collaborate in a multidisciplinary project team involving social scientists and engineers, working independently and proactively. Engagement with our mission to fight climate change and reduce the environmental impact of green energy sources should drive your work for our project!
We offer a position (1.0 FTE) for two years. The starting salary, depending on your experience, ranges between € 3.877 to € 5.929 gross per month (in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement for Dutch Universities), based on the job profile of Postdoc. In addition, an 8,3% end-of-year bonus and 8% holiday allowance are supplemented.
- Work in balance is very relevant for our university and our research group, a minimum of 29 holiday days in case of full-time employment is implied.
- The opportunity to grow within an interdisciplinary research group.
- Talent development programs; the occasion to develop and take your skills to the next level in a fast-paced environment.
INFORMATION AND APPLICATION
For questions about the position please approach dr. Laura Franco, e-mail: email@example.com. Please submit your application before September 16, 2023, and include:
- A cover letter of at most 1.5 page A4, including a brief emphasizing your specific interest, qualifications and motivation to apply for this position;
- A full Curriculum Vitae, including the title of your dissertation and contact information for at least two academic references;
- A publication list.