SnT is a leading international research and innovation centre in secure, reliable and trustworthy ICT systems and services. We play an instrumental role in Luxembourg by fueling innovation through research partnerships with industry, boosting R&D investments leading to economic growth, and attracting highly qualified talent.
We’re looking for people driven by excellence, excited about innovation, and looking to make a difference. If this sounds like you, you’ve come to the right place!
Under the direction of the Head of SnT Administration, you will be responsible for the following accounting, financial and administrative tasks:
- Prepare internal and external financial reports (budget, forecast, Purchase Orders, data entry)
- Monitor HR recruitment plan
- Control and update monthly HR allocation
- Assist Financial controllers with budgeting
- Assist with billing preparation and contact clients in case of missing payments
- Maintain databases (e.g. Access rights)
- Follow-up on commitments (invoices / Purchase Orders)
- Any other activity deemed necessary
- University or technical degree in finance, or equivalent training
- Fluency in English is required
- Knowledge of French and/or German would be an asset
- Proven experience in an equivalent position
- Proficient knowledge of advanced functions in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SAP modules FI, CO, SD, MM, VIM would be highly appreciated
- Ability to work proactively and autonomously within deadlines
- Rigour, precision, ability to work collaboratively in a team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills suitable in a multicultural environment
Here’s what awaits you at SnT…
- Exciting infrastructures and unique labs. At SnT’s two campuses, our researchers can take a walk on the moon at the LunaLab, build a nanosatellite, or help make autonomous vehicles even better
- The right place for IMPACT. SnT researchers engage in demand-driven projects. Through our Partnership Programme, we work on projects with more than 55 industry partners
- Be part of a multicultural family. At SnT we have more than 60 nationalities. Throughout the year, we organise team-building events, networking activities and more
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time 40.0 Hours per Week
- Location: Kirchberg
- Job Reference: UOL05978
How to apply…
Applications should include:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover letter
All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
Early application is highly encouraged, as the applications will be processed upon reception. Please apply ONLINE formally through the HR system. Applications by Email will not be considered.
The University of Luxembourg embraces inclusion and diversity as key values. We are fully committed to removing any discriminatory barrier related to gender, and not only, in recruitment and career progression of our staff.
About the University of Luxembourg…
University of Luxembourg is an international research university with a distinctly multilingual and interdisciplinary character. The University was founded in 2003 and counts more than 6,700 students and more than 2,000 employees from around the world. The University’s faculties and interdisciplinary centres focus on research in the areas of Computer Science and ICT Security, Materials Science, European and International Law, Finance and Financial Innovation, Education, Contemporary and Digital History. In addition, the University focuses on cross-disciplinary research in the areas of Data Modelling and Simulation as well as Health and System Biomedicine. Times Higher Education ranks the University of Luxembourg #3 worldwide for its “international outlook,” #20 in the Young University Ranking 2021 and among the top 250 universities worldwide.