SnT is a leading international research and innovation centre in secure, reliable and trustworthy ICT systems and services. We play an instrumental role in Luxembourg by fueling innovation through research partnerships with industry, boosting R&D investments leading to economic growth, and attracting highly qualified talent.
We’re looking for people driven by excellence, excited about innovation, and looking to make a difference. If this sounds like you, you’ve come to the right place!
As Facility, Maintenance and Logistics Officer (Internal job title), you will help the staff regarding issues they might encounter through a series of actions, either face-to-face, over the phone, via email or using the corporate ticketing system.
- First point of contact for the staff of SnT regarding facility, maintenance, and logistics
- Create and follow-up service request tickets
- Creating and following on the purchasing orders
- Distributing and administrating office supplies / IT equipment / furniture / etc.
- Managing access rights for all SnT Staff
- Register maintenance and servicing activities performed and maintain relevant files
- Monitoring the maintenance of equipment and infrastructure in close collaboration with central services (Equipment, furniture, office organization…)
- Responsible for relations with suppliers and service providers (internal and externals)
- Occupational Safety and security: Ensuring implementation of corrective measures and their follow-up in particular for Labs, in close collaboration with central services
- Handling Inventory of Scientific equipment
- Higher vocational certificate or diploma or equivalent by experience
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills suitable in a multicultural environment
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Stress resistant and proven ability to work against deadlines
- Problem solving attitude and service oriented
- Good understanding of IT materials and wiring
- High level competencies in Microsoft Office tools and particularly in Excel)
- Ability to use other IT tools (Service Now ticketing system)
- Fluency in English and French, any other language would be an asset
Here’s what awaits you at SnT…
- Exciting infrastructures and unique labs. At SnT’s two campuses, our researchers can take a walk on the moon at the LunaLab, build a nanosatellite, or help make autonomous vehicles even better
- The right place for IMPACT. SnT researchers engage in demand-driven projects. Through our Partnership Programme, we work on projects with more than 55 industry partners
- Be part of a multicultural family. At SnT we have more than 60 nationalities. Throughout the year, we organise team-building events, networking activities and more
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time 40.0 Hours per Week
- Location: Kirchberg
- Internal Title: Facility, maintenance and logistics officer
- Job Reference: UOL05856
How to apply…
Applications should include:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover letter
All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
Early application is highly encouraged, as the applications will be processed upon reception. Please apply ONLINE formally through the HR system. Applications by Email will not be considered.
The University of Luxembourg embraces inclusion and diversity as key values. We are fully committed to removing any discriminatory barrier related to gender, and not only, in recruitment and career progression of our staff.
About the University of Luxembourg…
University of Luxembourg is an international research university with a distinctly multilingual and interdisciplinary character. The University was founded in 2003 and counts more than 6,700 students and more than 2,000 employees from around the world. The University’s faculties and interdisciplinary centres focus on research in the areas of Computer Science and ICT Security, Materials Science, European and International Law, Finance and Financial Innovation, Education, Contemporary and Digital History. In addition, the University focuses on cross-disciplinary research in the areas of Data Modelling and Simulation as well as Health and System Biomedicine. Times Higher Education ranks the University of Luxembourg #3 worldwide for its “international outlook,” #20 in the Young University Ranking 2021 and among the top 250 universities worldwide.