The University of Luxembourg is an international research university with a distinctly multilingual and interdisciplinary character. The University was founded in 2003 and counts more than 6,700 students and more than 2,000 employees from around the world. The University’s faculties and interdisciplinary centres focus on research in the areas of Computer Science and ICT Security, Materials Science, European and International Law, Finance and Financial Innovation, Education, Contemporary and Digital History. In addition, the University focuses on cross-disciplinary research in the areas of Data Modelling and Simulation as well as Health and System Biomedicine. Times Higher Education ranks the University of Luxembourg #3 worldwide for its “international outlook,” #20 in the Young University Ranking 2021 and among the top 250 universities worldwide.
We’re looking for people driven by excellence, excited about innovation, and looking to make a difference. If this sounds like you, you’ve come to the right place!
Based on the University’s strategy and the needs of the UL community to keep the pace and ensure existing process is followed the procurement coordinator will assist the Procurement Team Leader with the definition and implementation of the University’s procurement strategy.
The team coordinator will support the buyers team in the procurement tenders and monitor spent associated for the University of Luxembourg.
- Evaluate the most adapted strategy and agree with the team of buyers the selected tender format in line with public markets law, goods and services category
- Ensure management and compliance of KPI related to tenders and dashboards associated
- Coordinate activities within budget
- Align communication with legal offices on tender matters
What we expect from you…
- Strong experience with public procurement
- Experience with team management
- Fluency in English and French
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficiency with office software and content management systems – Excel advanced is a must
- Team player, able to work in a multidisciplinary and multicultural environment
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time 40.0 Hours per Week
- Location: Belval
- Internal Title: Team coordinator
- Job Reference: UOL05913
How to apply…
Applications should include:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover letter
Early application is highly encouraged, as the applications will be processed upon reception. Please apply ONLINE formally through the HR system. Applications by email will not be considered.
The University of Luxembourg embraces inclusion and diversity as key values. We are fully committed to removing any discriminatory barrier related to gender, and not only, in recruitment and career progression of our staff.
In return you will get…
- Multilingual and international character. Modern institution with a personal atmosphere. Staff coming from 90 countries. Member of the “University of the Greater Region” (UniGR).
- A modern and dynamic university. High-quality equipment. Close ties to the business world and to the Luxembourg labour market. A unique urban site with excellent infrastructure.
- A partner for society and industry. Cooperation with European institutions, innovative companies, the Financial Centre and with numerous non-academic partners such as ministries, local governments, associations, NGOs …