The University of Luxembourg is an international research university with a distinctly multilingual and interdisciplinary character. The University was founded in 2003 and counts more than 6,700 students and more than 2,000 employees from around the world. The University’s faculties and interdisciplinary centres focus on research in the areas of Computer Science and ICT Security, Materials Science, European and International Law, Finance and Financial Innovation, Education, Contemporary and Digital History. In addition, the University focuses on cross-disciplinary research in the areas of Data Modelling and Simulation as well as Health and System Biomedicine. Times Higher Education ranks the University of Luxembourg #3 worldwide for its “international outlook,” #20 in the Young University Ranking 2021 and among the top 250 universities worldwide.
The Faculty of Science, Technology and Medicine (FSTM) contributes multidisciplinary expertise in the fields of Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Computer Science, Life Sciences and Medicine. Through its dual mission of teaching and research, the FSTM seeks to generate and disseminate knowledge and train new generations of responsible citizens, in order to better understand, explain and advance society and environment we live in.
EUMaster4HPC is an HPC European consortium funded by the EuroHPC Joint Undertaking to design and implement the first pan-European HPC Master program. EUMaster4HPC is the first pan-European Master for High Performance Computing (HPC). With funding from the EuroHPC Joint Undertaking, the master program will train the next generation of HPC experts in Europe and provide students with outstanding career prospects in the rapidly expanding field of HPC.
- Write deliverables and dissemination reports for the EU reporting and for disseminating material on conferences, workshops etc.
- Develop, manage and evaluate marketing campaigns to promote the H2020 project EUMaster4HPC, its study programs and events, with a focus on online tools such as web videos or study choice platforms, and using online tools such as online advertising and marketing, social media and cross media campaigns
- Develop written and visual content for print and digital media and ensure consistent messaging across all channels
- Support the production of video content for corporate and promotional campaigns
- Liaise with suppliers and agencies ensuring quality standards and budgets are met
- Develop and execute search engine marketing and optimization campaigns for the university
- Identify new online marketing opportunities and trends
- Create, manage, and distribute communication content that is relevant to reach the required internal audiences within the project Consortium, our University and dissemination beyond.
- Create and distribute content on topics and/or news that are relevant to various external audiences to have intended result
- Grow the presence and impact of the EUMaster4HPC on digital channels
- Support all aspects of the communication activities on all platforms and for all audiences concerning the project, in cooperation with the partner universities
- Perform any other task which would be required in the framework of the mission of the EUMaster4HPC
What we expect from you…
The successful candidate should have:
- A Master degree in communications, education, science or equivalent by experience
- 2-4 years of experience in research and communication and/or marketing and proven experience in successfully delivering internal and/or external communications programs in cooperation with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural communication skills as well as good presentation skills
- Professional fluency level in English, French and German will be of advantage
- Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract 12 Month (with the possibility of extensions to up to 5 years)
- Work Hours: Full Time 40.0 Hours per Week
- Starting date: As soon as possible
- Location: Belval
- Job Reference: UOL05993
How to apply…
Applications should include:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover letter
Early application is highly encouraged, as the applications will be processed upon reception. Please apply ONLINE formally through the HR system. Applications by email will not be considered.
The University of Luxembourg embraces inclusion and diversity as key values. We are fully committed to removing any discriminatory barrier related to gender, and not only, in recruitment and career progression of our staff.
In return you will get…
- Multilingual and international character. Modern institution with a personal atmosphere. Staff coming from 90 countries. Member of the “University of the Greater Region” (UniGR).
- A modern and dynamic university. High-quality equipment. Close ties to the business world and to the Luxembourg labour market. A unique urban site with excellent infrastructure.
- A partner for society and industry. Cooperation with European institutions, innovative companies, the Financial Centre and with numerous non-academic partners such as ministries, local governments, associations, NGOs …
For further information about the vacancy please contact Katerine Saleme, Tel. 00 352 46 66 44 5505, email: firstname.lastname@example.org