1 1 1
How to check TN HSE (+2) Result 2021?
TN Board HSC 12th Class Result Date and Time: Once declared, the students can check the results through the websites- dge.tn.gov.in, tnresults.nic.in. The students need to log in to the websites.
Students can check their scores on the official website by following the steps listed below.
- Visit the official portal, tnresults.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on the ‘HSE(+2) 2020-2021 Result; link
- Enter registration number and date of birth.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The result will appear on the screen and save it.
- Take a printout or screenshot of the Tamil Nadu 10+2 result 2021 and use it for further references.
Students will receive TN 12th result 2021 Tamil Nadu in the form of a provisional mark sheet. After Tamil Nadu HSC result 2021 TN Board, respective schools will provide original marks sheets.
In Video: How to check TNDGE 12th Result 2021?