The Research Assistant in Digital Health and Data Science will contribute to the ongoing research activities in digital health in the teams to support the researchers and PhD students. H/She will analyze various sources of data and train AI algorithms, such as textual data from social media, or voice recordings to identify digital vocal biomarkers and take part in the strategic planning of the research unit and participate in the valorization of research projects (publications, communication..). H/she will provide specific expertise in AI, data science, real world data, digital health, digital technologies.
- Manage the research projects: drafting, implementation, follow-up, planning and supervision of students.
- Ensure compliance to ethics, GDPR and regulatory requirements
- Present results from statistical and AI analyses during interdisciplinary team meetings
- Provide regular updates to Head of DDP research group.
- Support the DDP group leader in the group development and in seeking external funding.
- Write scientific publications and give oral and written presentations at conferences.
- Participate in the societal dimension: dissemination of simplified research results to the general public (through articles, conferences, social media etc.).
- Monitoring and Reporting Progress.
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Master in data science, biostatistics or informatics.
- Knowledge in digital health/technology
- Rigor, motivation, organisation skills, writing skills, conciseness, sense of priority and ability to work with others.
- Skills: Python, R, Office, Outlook, project management tools (Trello).
- Languages skills: fluent command of French and English, knowledge of another language of the European Union is an asset.
- Contract type: 2-year fixed-term contract
- Work hours: Full-time
- Location: Strassen
- Start date: September 2022
- Ref: JA/RS0622/GF/DDP
HOW TO APPLY
Applications including a cover letter and a curriculum vitae should be sent before 30 June 2022 through our website via the apply button below. Please apply ONLINE formally through this web page. Applications by email will not be considered.