Leibniz Institute for Immunotherapie (LIT), Regensburg
The LIT – Leibniz Institute for Immunotherapy (foundation under civil law) researches and develops new immunotherapies for the treatment of tumours, autoimmune diseases and transplant rejections.
The LIT is looking for the following position:
Staff member in the staff unit „Communication and New Media“ (m/f/d) – FM-2022-1
full-time (40.1 hours per week), initially limited to two years with possibility of continued employment. The position can also be filled part-time.
- Assist the Head of the Communication and New Media staff unit in the day-to-day activity
- Write press-releases about general topics – both for the news of the LIT website and social media
- Organize events
- Create budgets and excel spreadsheets
- Ability to translate documents from German into English
- Make updates to the website
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication Studies
- Proven and previous writing experience
- Excepetional writing skills in English and German
- Excellent knowledge of the Office suite
- Experience using the Adobe Creative Cloud (in particular Premiere and Pho-toshop)
- Fluet in Englisch and German
- Responsible and varied field of activity
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- A highly motivated and cooperative team
- Individual development opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Job ticket, free parking spaces and much more
The remuneration is based on TV-L.
Moreover, the LIT advocates for the compatibility of family and career.
Disabled applicants (m/f/d) with equal qualifications will receive preferential treatment within the recruitment procedure. Please refer to your disability status already in your application.
Please note that expenses that may arise in the context of an eventual job interview cannot be reimbursed.
For more information, please contact Ms. Federica Mennella (Federica.Mennella(at)ukr.de) or Prof. Dr. Philipp Beckhove (Philipp.Beckhove(at)ukr.de). We are looking forward to your detailed application. Please apply via our homepage www.rcii.de quoting the reference FM-2022-1.
Application deadline is September 18th, 2022.